Monday, December 7, 2009

Post-test Monday

I just remembered December 7th is an important day - Pearl Harbor Day. It seems to have arrived without much fanfare, but it's good to remember the men and women who died 68 years ago and the events that lead to the US joining the War, little though I know about the whole thing.

I'm between classes right now, so this will be brief. The midterm was rough. On the last test I took before it, I was even less comfortable with the info, but I knew that I hadn't studied much for it so my poor performance didn't phase me. For the midterm, I felt like I was well prepared for it, and when I didn't feel very comfortable while taking the test, my morale took a hit. Everyone seems to have had a hard time with it, though, so it could have just been a hard test. It doesn't encourage me to study, though, when there doesn't seem to be much payoff on the test. I'm pushing on, though, since I know not studying is worse than studying in any case.

Class started again, so bye for now.

Scott

No comments: