Thursday, December 3, 2009

Endocrine midterm

I have been busy studying hard for our first exam in the endocrine block (first thing tomorrow morning). I don't know everything by any means, but I feel like I've seen most of the material and should do fairly well. When I don't think about all the information I haven't addressed yet, I feel proud of how much more I understand the current material than I did the material in our last block. I've rather shot myself in the foot, though: I set up appoinents to tutor some first-year students in anatomy on Saturday and since I don't remember all of the anatomy they are covering right now, I'll be reviewing that after the test instead of taking the evening off. I say "evening" instead of "rest of the day" because after the test we have two lectures followed by a lab covering all the physical examination techniques we have learned this semester, so there'll be no rest for the weary. At lest until Saturday night, that is. I need to get some sleep (hopefully that hasn't been too apparent in this post), so I'm calling it a night.

Scott

1 comment:

Trusted Servant said...

Thanks for taking the time to publish a posting. Sleep well - when ever that - opportunity presents itself.
Love you,
Mom